Projects: i-Parcel EGOS, Find Parcels, Dashboard, Desktop App, DAO Micro Service, ZPL to PDF Label Preview, FTP Forwarder, DWS Console App, Branded Visibility, Smart Basket, Email Alerts, Routing Rules
- Collaborated in the development and release of UPS Smart Basket and Branded Visibility projects, the former is used at ups.com, and reaches the entire world-wide audience to schedule their package deliveries, and the latter is used by 20,000+ merchants to customize their online shopping carts.
- Acted as a team lead, mentoring junior developers, in Angular 2 up to 8 + ASP.NET MVC as in-house SME between MVC and Angular.
- Wrote many Rich Web UIs/SPAs, or Interactive web UIs, to run the business. Composed numerous interactive and real-time screens using our full stack with SignalR.
- Rewrote the main dashboard due to volume growth; Brought it down to 2 seconds from 3 minutes, analyzing the app end-to-end, optimizing queries and code.
- Wrote lots of client code to connect with 3rd party shipping services’ APIs and run-on Azure.
- Worked with DevOps team performing code analysis to improve Azure app performance and load times.
- Led the modernization of the code of the Desktop App, a C# WinForms desktop application used at over 60 warehouses and 100s of stations world-wide, updating the layout to a dynamic WinForms layout, and adding ZPL to PDF label preview, new features for debugging and sending data and commands to printers.